Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My tattoo

So, after about six months of deliberation, I've decided to get a second tatoo. Yes, I have considered that I might be a bit too "mature" for another tatt, but I don't care. It's a personal decision and the design has a special meaning to me.

My good friend Meg so lovingly designed a beautiful one for me a while back, and I'm going to save that one for a time when I have more money and maybe a better place to put it that won't get me fired from my job. But I'll show it here because I love it - and her.

So the first one is the one I'm getting - this one's going on the inside of my ankle. The second is Meg's design.




I know the first one is nothing like the creation on the right, but hey, I'm on a budget. I'm hoping the tattoo guys can make something a bit more polished out of my idea.
So please say your prayers for me. I might cry a little for this one. It's been almost 14 years since I got my first tattoo and I got it on my ass because I thought it would be the least painful spot. My ankle, on the other hand...it might hurt a bit. Friday night it is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment