Friday, August 20, 2010

FAILs - because it's Friday!

TGIF to my lovely followers!

In honor of the long-awaited end of this shitty week, here are a couple of things that absolutely tickled my funnybone.

The first is pretty self-explanatory and was labeled "tough guy FAIL" by my hubs - we call him Mr. Loo - who sent this to me. This makes me love him even more because he made a note at the end that said he thought I'd appreciate this one. *Hint: look at the upper left corner of the pic*


Awesome, right? Not only is he posing like a complete ass (thank goodness someone blocked out his face) but in what I hope is his little sister's bedroom. Yeah, dude, you look fabu...the ladies love shit like this.

Then, I have this lovely little ditty from a dear friend of mine. And they say customer service is a thing of the past! Haha!

Incoming email:

From: Customer Joe Blow
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2010 11:10 AM
To: CustomerService

Subject: Customer Comments: Products Received
A customer has left feedback for your web store.

Name: Joe Blow-Widgets, Inc.
Order Number:2185137 Placed: 2010-08-13-12.07.48.775053

Scores:Quality: 3 / Selection: 4 / Delivery: 4 / Service: 4 / Website: 4 / Packaging: 2

Comments:The polo shirt is a little baggy in the sleeves, but ok to keep. The cap with back flap for sun protection - why is there a 2" diameter openning by the adjustment strap, there won't be any sun protection there. For packaging, there should have been

(Yes, it cut him off mid-rant.)

And here's the response:

From: Heather


Sent: Friday, August 20, 2010 11:27 AM

Subject: FW: Customer Comments: Widgets, Inc.

Importance: High

Dear Joe:

Thank you so much for your e-mail. I’m so sorry that you had issues with some of the items you received. Unfortunately, most of the stuff we sell is crap, which is, of course, why you don’t pay much for it in the first place. If we were to provide higher-end items for you, I’m sure you would complain about the prices, so really, either way, we’re wrong. I do apologize.
I would also like to apologize for the fact that the sleeves on your polo shirt are baggy. Although every shirt we sell is sized differently, I wonder if perhaps the flaw is with the user, and not the shirt? After all, you do live in Wisconsin, and as a fellow Wisconsinite, I can safely say that we are not well known for our slim and fit physiques! I would suggest a gym membership, or perhaps the purchase of a Total Gym from Chuck Norris. I have it on good authority that when Chuck Norris plays Oregon Trail, his family does not die from dysentery or cholera, but from roundhouse kicks to the face; clearly, he developed these muscles using his total gym, and he is not a force to be reckoned with! This would bulk up your arms, and solve the problem of the loosely fitted sleeves.
In terms of the hat, there is a 2” opening by the adjustment strap because this is the standard for any hat design. I did try to contact the sweatshops in China to see if they could possibly ask one of their 6 or 7 year old employees to make a special hat fitted to the specific size of your head, but unfortunately, none of them spoke English. However, if you send me the measurements required for this project, I’d be happy to continue trying. Or, perhaps, after you contact Chuck Norris and purchase his total gym, he could make one for you out of his chest hair. I’ve heard that it’s not only bulletproof, but can totally and completely withstand the rays of the sun, even while standing on its surface. If Mr. Norris is not able to take care of you, please let me know, and I would be happy to fly to China myself and scour the country until I find someone who can make a hat that meets your standards. After all, Joe, you are the customer, and the customer is always right.

As for the packaging, I’m not sure what your complaint was, because you were too long-winded before, and the system only handles complaints of so many characters. I’d tell you to contact me and let me know what your issue was with the packaging, but quite frankly, I don’t care. Perhaps if you spent more time working and less time complaining, you’d make enough money to be able to afford higher-end items that are custom tailored to your exact measurements, and we would have never received this e-mail in the first place.
Thank you so much for your order, Joe. We truly appreciate your business and comments. Have a wonderful day!

Regards,
Heather
Sales Support and Customer Service

And last, but certainly not least, is this lovely video my husband refuses to stop watching. It makes my skin crawl, personally, but this DEFINITELY falls into the FAIL category. Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cr5RpSgn-M&feature=channel

Yikes. Enjoy the rest of your TFIG, everyone. I'm going to get myself inked!!

No comments:

Post a Comment