Monday, December 13, 2010

Long time coming

Sorry I've been away, loves. RL has been...well, RL. We all know how that goes.

I've been working diligently on my new fic, Power Ten, and I'm really enjoying the ride and the feedback from readers. It's been a real blast.

Honestly, my readers are why I love updating my story: I love waiting for their reactions to each chapter, and the comments from the brave few who venture toward the Review button and click it. You've seen the banners one of them made (below in a much older post) and now I have yet another to feature.

It was made by the lovely Readergoof, and I thank her sincerely for her amazing work! Check it out. And don't scold me too much for going almost three months without a post.

1 comment:

  1. That banner is really great. No worries about the updates although more frequent is always preferred love this story

    ReplyDelete